The kolb PSB600 is a batch cleaning system with 5step automatic processing and three water conserving closed cleaning and rinsing circuits. Cleans PCB's, ceramic substrates, misprints, parts from reflowed flux residue, unsoldered SMD-paste, dust, grease and many more.
- Fully automatic 5step process cycle.
- One touch operation.
- Capacity: App. 3 qm or 104 to 176 Eurocards.
- Extremly compact: Floor space required: 80 x 120 cm.
- Water consering and environmentally sound three tank circuitry.
- Three separate FU controlled solenoid pumps.
- 4-stage fine filter system 10 µm (on demand up to 1 µm).
- Rinsing quality gauged and autom. controlled by backflow contaminations residues.
- Loading in variable VA cleaning baskets - ESD-safe with grounding connection for the operator.
- Asynchronus three stage spray rotor system avoids spray shadows, as well as the option oscillation unit for baskets.
- Process and service intervals SPS controlled and monitored.
- Process control and entries via color touchscreen.
- Event memory, SPC data exchange to PC or memory card.
- Water exchange for rinsing and DI water integrated as well as pump lift.
- DI water cascade processing, redosing for 25 l resource container, 5 l additive and heaters as options.
- Made of stainless steel, process sections made of electrolysis resistant elements.
- Installation close to the production possible.